Roll back your years with non-surgical treatments from Prive Clinic to look younger
We all age and with time, production of collagen and elastin—two proteins that help our skin stay plump, firm and smooth—slows down, resulting in areas of lax, sagging skin on the face, neck and body, resulting in one looking old and tired.
Although we are unable to stop the natural ageing process, we can take control and with some preventive actions, we can slow down the effects that ageing has on our skin.
There are creams and skin boosting serums that can “claim” to give you a facelift, these products do take time to work and when you pair it with your in-clinic treatments, these products help to maintain the effects. But for most of us who are time-starved, you may want to consider a non-surgical skin tightening treatment that can temporarily halt this ageing process and restore a firmer, smoother, and more youthful appearance with little to no downtime. At Prive Clinic, we offer patients a suite of choices from thread lift procedures, ultrasound and radio frequency treatments which can help you combat the signs of ageing:
- Thread Lift procedures such as Korean PDO Threads and Silhouette Thread Lifts are becoming more and more popular as people are receptive to the idea of inserting threads into the skin which are then pulled tight, lifting the skin and underlying muscle to create a tighter, smoother complexion. In most cases, patients are able to see noticeable results almost immediately, with the results lasting for 9 to 12 months. Most importantly, this procedure produces results that are natural-looking, and it yields little downtime and has minimal risk of scarring and the threads are naturally absorbed by the body.
- Ultherapy is a comfortable procedure that uses micro-focused ultrasound to non-invasively treat the same deep tissue planes as a modern facelift with no patient downtime. This ultrasound energy triggers a natural response under the skin, jumpstarting the regenerative process that produces fresh, new collagen which goes on for another 3-6 months.
- Thermage, a non-invasive treatment that uses radio-frequency energy to gently heat the treatment area to tighten the underlying surface of the skin. Benefits include the smoothing of wrinkly or uneven skin, better definition of facial features around the eyes, jaw and neckline, Most patients can see and feel Thermage results very soon after treatment. Continued improvements and contouring can happen for up to six months as your body regenerates collagen. Your body actually produces new collagen which is how the collagen matrix thickens and creates a smoothing effect.
- In fact, a favourite amongst many at Prive Clinic is our Ultimate Facelift Programme, where we combine Thermage and Ultherapy to bring back the firmness, radiance and elasticity of youth.
Spoilt for choice and not sure which options suit you best. Do this treatment after consultation with an experience aesthetics doctor to relay your expectations and desired outcomes. At Prive, our concept of beauty craftsmanship was inspired by our strong belief in taking scientific approach to beauty and blending art with your lifestyle; we are committed to helping you look – and feel – your very best using only the latest and most advanced technology with a strong focus on safety, helping you in your route to perfection.
- Doctor’s credentials – the practitioner has to have extensive hands-on training, are kept updated to the latest techniques and technology and who understands the side effects and knows how to control them in a safe and skilled manner.
- Quality of the products – there are many imitation products that are readily available. Make sure the doctor you go to use only those that are FDA-approved.
- Value for money – clinics charging less may sometimes mean that they are not giving you the full dosage and may dilute it, which means you may not get the best optimum results that you want
Call us or email us for an appointment with any of Prive Clinic’s doctors to get an in-depth consultation.